I’m trying to keep this post text-lite post because I’m working through a bout of pretty bad carpal tunnel/arm anger, but everything is great so i wanted to share. [and i still have too much to say! sorry, wrist.]
There is a chorus to this post – sing along if you like. 🙂
- Two powerful new books: An Illustrated Life and Live Through This : taking me by the shoulders and giving me a good loving shake: what a break through!
The two quotations I love above are:
God dwells within you, as you. Exactly as you are… To know god you only need to renounce one thing – your sense of division from god. Otherwise, just stay as you were made, within your natural character.
-Elizabeth Gilbert(!!), from Eat, Pray, Love.
If you do follow your bliss, you put yourself on a kind of track that has been there all the while, waiting for you, and the life you ought to be living is the one you are living.
-Joseph Campbell, from The Power of Myth
- A new medium and a new habit: water colours & art journalling: what a break through!
- A new project: self portraits: what a break through!
- A new love: Noro yarn: delighting in the joy and indulgence of gorgeous colour: planning a cool project with it: yeah yeah yeah!
- A new age: a new perspective: what a break through!
Loving my work and feeling it is emerging true and easily, seeing and feeling things to paint everywhere, constantly. It’s been a long time coming.
What a break through! Whee!